Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Service Interruption


I sit here typing quickly on another's computer (a PC nonetheless). Unfortunately my laptop is non functioning as it appears the hard drive may have seen its last day. My primary focus at this point is to attempt to retrieve whatever data is possible, as some articles weren't backed up yet. With New Moon, the next in a mediocre film series arriving in theaters this week and a soundtrack that far exceeds it (sans a few bands *cough* Muse). If you have not checked out the album, you cannot miss Grizzly Bear's most excellent contribution "Slow Life" which features vocals from Victoria Legrand. I hope to soon be back in commission before the week's end, or willingness for others to allow me access to their computers. In the meantime, enjoy the dreamy sounds of Ed and Victoria.



No comments:

Post a Comment