Friday, October 30, 2009

The Antlers on Daytrotter: A Ray of Light on this Rainy Day

As the boys of The Antlers make their trek through the West Coast and California before heading out to Europe; our friends at Daytrotter released their session today for our listening pleasure. It has been an awesome year for the trio as I suspect Hospice will land very high on many people's yearly top list of albums. I have had the pleasure of seeing them perform live three times this year at Pitchfork, Monolith and on their own tour. Not to mention, the opportunity to interview them early on. They are such a great bunch of guys who I have enjoyed getting to know better and deserve all the success they've had thus far. If you haven't had the chance you better jump on the wagon. I have been anticipating this since Michael mentioned their session to me back in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment